For The Love Of Scripts!
Role - Full Time
SharpSwift is currently seeking a talented DevOps/System Ops Engineer to join our client's Ops team. The client is a technology consulting firm based out of west GTA provides digital solutions to some of the global leaders in the financial sector.
- Building and setting up new servers and infrastructure
- Detect & Troubleshoot production issues
- Support Production systems as part of the core DevOps team
- Create logging and monitoring standards and implement them into the environment
- Create automated rollback and self-healing capabilities into the platform.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Ops experience
- Must be a Bash/Python Scripting guru
- Advanced Web server admin & troubleshooting skills. Hands-on Apache webserver experience would be a big asset
- Intermediate skills in using and monitoring, Systems, Logs & Alerting with help automated tools such as Appdynamics & integrated Splunk with AEM and set the alerting rule
- Experience supporting 24/7/365 high availability environment
- Thread dump analysis and Heap Dump analysis skills are plus.
- Very strong knowledge of Application Performance Management (APM) concepts, tools and features.2-3 years of hands-on experience with an APM tool (like DyanTrace, AppDynamics).
- Knowledge of technologies in a multi-tiered environment (User Interface, Application, server, Databases, storage and network).
- Should have experience with SAML & OAuth integrations & troubleshooting
- Must have good Splunk experience, knowledge of other monitoring tools is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using, managing, maintaining, building & supporting any one/all major cloud platforms e.g. Azure, GCP etc.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required
- Good communication skills are required
- University degree in Computer science or Engineering
Nice To Have
- 2 years of experience in supporting APM for large scale applications
- Java development experience
- Experience with configuring CDN rules
Location - Mississauga, ON