Are You A Front-end Ninja?
Role - Full Time
Front-end Lead may wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to provide solutions for Front-end layer, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an talented individual to lead our client's Front-end/UI development team.
The client is a technology consulting firm based out of west GTA provides digital solutions to some of the global leaders in the financial sector.
- Lead the development of secure and responsive solutions in collaboration with backend developers and designers.
- Translate designs and style specifications into interactive and scalable user interfaces.
- Ensure the high-performance, reusability, maintainability, and robustness of the code by establishing best practices and frameworks.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Provide creative solutions to ensure a great user experience.
- Responsible for working with design agencies across all Front-end development projects.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Solid experience with Bootstrap or similar front-end framework / grid systems.
- Strong knowledge of Front End technology concepts, practices and techniques of UI/UX design and core UX principles.
- Expert understanding of web layouts (responsive, adaptive, hybrid etc.) and various browser engines.
- Good knowledge of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin etc.
- Solid experience with prototyping and mockup/wireframing.
- Experienced with Senior Stakeholder management.
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of mobile application development using cross platform development frameworks such as React Native, Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap and native platforms (Android and iOS).
- Experience in front end development for mobile applications.
- Experience with Adobe AEM will be an asset.
- Must be able to work within a distributed team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Location - Mississauga, ON